2 Timothy 2:1-2 ESV
 You then, my child, be strengthened by the grace that is in Christ Jesus,  and what you have heard from me in the presence of many witnesses entrust to faithful men, who will be able to teach others also.
ARISTON/SAMSUNG INSTALLATION TEAMS USE MENTORING
6 PREPARATION STEPS:
- Get discipled yourself
- Get the basics right: Word and Prayer
- Desire to be a leader: Faithful, Available, Involved, Teachable, Hungry
- Get training
- Get filled with the Spirit
- Observe your leader and learn
IF YOU DON’T HAVE ANY DISCIPLES, GO AND FIND THEM
WE DISCIPLE PEOPLE INTO THE KINGDOM
USE THE 4E’s:
- ENGAGE – the culture and community. Share your testimony and faith. Start discipling them into the kingdom.
- ESTABLISH – Biblical foundations, Word, prayer, church
- EQUIP – them to minister
- EMPOWER – disciples to make disciples
6 STARTING STEPS:
- Make friends and engage people around you.
- Get a partner
- Begin fasting and praying together
- Choose a date and time to meet
- WRITE OUT A LIST OF FRIENDS
- Invite them and start your group!
CONTINUE THE 4E’s with people at different levels.
Ephesians 4:11-12 ESV
 And he gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the shepherds and teachers,  to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ…