How do we know what season we are in and what shall we do?
1 Chronicles 12:32 ESV
 Of Issachar, men who had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do, 200 chiefs, and all their kinsmen under their command.
STORY OF ABRAHAM
STORY OF JOSEPH
STORY OF MOSES
STORY OF DAVID – Anointing and then appointing
STORY OF ELISHA
STORY OF JESUS
MY PERSONAL TESTIMONY
WHAT DOES GOD WANT FROM EVERY SEASON?
Ephesians 4:11-16 ESV
 And he gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the shepherds and teachers,  to equip the saints for the work of ministry, for building up the body of Christ,  until we all attain to the unity of the faith and of the knowledge of the Son of God, to mature manhood, to the measure of the stature of the fullness of Christ,  so that we may no longer be children, tossed to and fro by the waves and carried about by every wind of doctrine, by human cunning, by craftiness in deceitful schemes.  Rather, speaking the truth in love, we are to grow up in every way into him who is the head, into Christ,  from whom the whole body, joined and held together by every joint with which it is equipped, when each part is working properly, makes the body grow so that it builds itself up in love.
James 1:2-4 ESV
 Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds,  for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness.  And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing.
John 15:2 ESV
 Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit.
- To know him more.
- To love him more.
- To become sanctified.
- To become mature.
- To become more fruitful.
What season are we in as individuals? What does fruitfulness look like?
How do you know what season you are in?
VARIOUS COMMON SEASONS:
- Learning and Preparation. Are you open to learning and being mentored? Are you in the Word?
- Transition and Waiting. Are you seeking God’s face? Are you learning patience?
- Testing and Discipline. Are you Faithful in small things? Are you persevering?
- Lack, struggle, disease or defeat. Check your faith, obedience and thinking. Choose to fight! Seek God, persevere!
- Blessing and Abundance. Are you excelling in giving?
- Strength And Leadership. Are you leading with kindness, are you becoming proud?
HOW DO I KNOW?
- Ask God
- Prayer and fasting
- Contentment or discontent
- Personal Assignment
- Life changes
- Grace and gifts
- Repent for previous disobedience or unbelief or impatience.
- Remain humble, obedient and full of faith.
- Ask God what to focus on.
- Ask God what not to focus on.
- Has God promised? Then persevere!
- Heard nothing? Continue with the previous assignment.
- Don’t despise where you are, but don’t be content.
Matthew 25:21 ESV
 His master said to him, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant. You have been faithful over a little; I will set you over much. Enter into the joy of your master.’
1 Corinthians 13:11 ESV
 When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways.
1 Corinthians 14:20 ESV
 Brothers, do not be children in your thinking. Be infants in evil, but in your thinking be mature.
Thumbnail image: Morgan