We value GOD and the authority of His word the Bible. We seek to cultivate a Spirit-filled lifestyle of worship, seeking and enjoying the presence of God and honouring Jesus our Saviour and Lord.
COMMUNITY & FAMILY
We value PEOPLE and seek to build a loving spiritual family beginning with the model of healthy, loving marriages and families. We desire to build genuine relationships with people from all walks of life, every culture and nation.
We value FOLLOWING the heart of Jesus’ mission on earth to make disciples of all nations. Not only leading people to Christ but walking alongside them in their God-given destinies.
We value IMPACTING our communities and the nations by lovingly serving and preaching the good news of Christ.
– We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
– We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
– We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
– We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
– We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
– We believe in the baptism with the Holy Spirit and in the exercise of spiritual gifts.
– We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
– We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.